General Terms of Participation
- Unless otherwise defined in the special terms of the contest (the “Special Terms”), everyone who is of legal age (i.e. 16 years old) is eligible to participate in the contest (the “Contest”). Employees of On AG (or any group company or affiliate, hereafter “On”) and anyone who is professionally connected to this Contest in any way is not eligible to participate.
- Participation in the Contest is free and does not require the purchase of a product or service. By participating, you agree to the Special Terms and to these general terms of participation (the “GTP”, Special Terms and GTP together the “Terms”) fully and unconditionally. On reserves the right to exclude any participant who violates any of the terms.
Selection of Winners
- Unless otherwise defined in the Special Terms, winner (the “Winner”) will be chosen by On at On’s sole discretion and not by a public drawing. The Winner(s) will be notified via the contact information provided. If a Winner does not respond by the deadline indicated after notification that they have won, their claim to the prize shall expire without any right to compensation. If notification is not possible due to an incorrect or missing contact information, another Winner will be chosen.
- Winner will be entitled to prizes as outline on the Contest webpage. Winner is not entitled to any payments instead of the prizes.
- Regarding On products, On’s standard warranty terms as defined in the General Terms and Conditions apply.
- Regarding non-On products, the third party’s warranty terms apply and Winner shall directly contact such third party in case of any warranty claims.
- On accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by any participant as a result of entering the Contest or accepting any prize. On further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Contest.
- Nothing in these GTP shall exclude the liability of On for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from On’s negligence.
- Participants and Winners shall agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless On from and against any loss, expense, liability, damage, claim (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) which may be asserted by a third party that arises out of participants’ or Winners’ negligence or willful misconduct and omission.
- By registering for the Contest, the participant acknowledges and consents to the processing of their personal data in accordance with On’s Privacy Notice.
- There shall be no correspondence relating to this Contest or the Terms. On has the right to cancel or terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice and without providing any reasons.
- On may make use of this option, in particular, if technical complications arise (e.g., computer viruses or software errors) and if the proper implementation of the Contest cannot be guaranteed for legal reasons.
- The Contest and the Terms will be governed by the laws of Switzerland without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply. Exclusive place of jurisdiction for all controversies and claims under the Contest and/or the Terms is Zurich, Switzerland.
28 November 2018