The power of art and running collide for a night of charity and celebration hosted by On at the Ecotrust building in Portland's Pearl District.
Check in @ Ecoturst, Ground Floor — 5PM - 6:15PM
- Get your special edition bib
- Lace up a pair of On's to demo
- Prepare for an incredible community experience
The Run (Rain or Shine): 5K — 6:15PM
- Run in support of Forest For The Trees and Portland Street Art Alliance
- Immerse yourself in Portland art/culture
- 5K led by Wy'east Wolfpack
- Bring a friend, make new ones, and enjoy your run on clouds
The Celebration — 7PM - 9.30PM
- Drinks and food on us - vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free options available
- Live music (artist to be announced)
- All proceeds benefit:
Forest For The Trees, which brings local and international artists together in collaborative settings and provides resources and creative freedom to create lasting works that are accessible to all of Portland.
Portland Street Art Alliance, which cultivates a more informed and democratic culture of artistic expression by activating public spaces and broadening perspectives to build a more engaged, diverse, and playful city.
- Bag check available
- All ages welcome
- Space is limited
In Google Maps öffnen
Ecotrust is powered by the vision of a world where people and nature thrive together. Since 1991, it has partnered with local communities from California to Alaska to build new ways of living and doing business.