An ergonomically designed heel counter is complemented by a firm webbing to embrace your heel and provide a perfect fit.
Unleash the natural energy of your feet: the Speedboard.
Promotes a more efficient running gait to maximise performance.
- Discover Layer 1 Layer 1Flex Power
- Discover Layer 2 Layer 2Torsion Guidance
- Discover Layer 3 Layer 3Spiral Dynamics
Hit the ground in a nice and rolling movement. The lengthwise rails translate landing impact into forward propulsion.
The high-density grid guides your foot through a natural torsion phase - not limiting your freedom of movement.
The transversal grid supports the natural gait of your foot in a spiral motion. Land on the outer side of your foot and push-off on your big toe.
Don’t just take our word for it.
Runners around the globe train in the Cloudsurfer.
- “ Surf on Waves. Run on Clouds. My first On's and my motivation to start running. ”
540 days ago
- “ First run with my new long distance @on_running shoes. Light, airy and quiet... As on clouds. ”
300 days ago
The Cloudsurfer brings together what normal running shoes don't: the soft landing of a training shoe with the dynamic kick of a rapid competitive shoe.
Fitted with On’s patents CloudTec® system, the Cloudsurfer remains lightweight, agile and transforms running energy into forwards motion – ideal for training and competition. Fitted with the patented Speedboard, it releases the natural energy of your feet and optimises your performance.
- Runner profile:
- All types of runners looking for a cushioned yet responsive training and competition shoe.
- Increase performance, train and compete.
- Target speed:
- 4-5 min/km | 6.4-8 min/mile
Heel-toe offset: 7 mm | 0.28 in
Weight: 260g | 9.2oz (US W 7)
285g | 10oz (US M 8.5)
Explore the range.
There is an On for all types of runners.
Working on your endurance?
Select the Cloudrunner for
high-impact runs on and off