The power of art, running and community collides for a morning Art Run hosted by On at Hauser & Wirth's historic flour mill.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Join On for an exclusive run through some of the best street art Los Angeles has to offer. Lace up a pair of On demo shoes, enjoy a 5k run through the arts district and get prepared for a memorable after-party with live music, snacks, drinks, art, friends and more. All proceeds will benefit BlackListLA and LACM.
9:00am to 10:20am @ Hauser & Wirth
- Claim your special edition On Art Run bib
- Lace up a pair of On demo shoes
- Participate in a pre-run HIIT workout from On ambassador Mica von Turkovich
- Hit the streets and enjoy running on Clouds
THE ART RUN - 5k
10:20am - Start time
- Run by and discover some of LA's best street art
- Run in support of BlackListLA and LACM
- Relaxed pace for all running abilities
11am to 1pm @ Hauser & Wirth
- Live t-shirt screen printing (While supplies last)
- Delicious snacks and drinks provided by Manuela
- Live music from LACM
- Community & friends!
- Sign up early; space is limited
- Bag/coat check available (*On is not responsible for lost/stolen items)
- Not intended to be a race or an official 5K run. Instead, plan on a casual stroll with friends
- Bring hydration bottle for the run
- Please arrive by 9:00am to check out your pair of On demo shoes. Available while supplies last
All proceeds benefit the BlacklistLA and LACM, both of which strive to strengthen design/arts culture and build community.
Hauser & Wirth
View in Google Maps
Hauser & Wirth opened its Los Angeles location in March 2016 in the heart of the burgeoning Downtown Los Angeles Arts District. Occupying a former flour mill, Hauser & Wirth Los Angeles is a vibrant communal space that links art and architecture with a dynamic events program.