On Art Run Berlin
Join On for the second European edition of Art Run at Urban Spree Gallery! For one exclusive evening, use the power of On running shoes to discover the best outdoor art pieces of Berlin and get prepared for a memorable after-party with live art, live music, streetfood and drinks.
Check in and bag drop @ % Arabica Berlin Kreuzberg -
5:30 to 6:30 PM
- Enjoy your % Arabica welcome juice
- Get your special edition race bib
- Lace up a pair of On’s demo shoes
- Prepare for an incredible community experience
The Run: 6KM - 6:30PM
- Discover the specific connection of art and running with our ambassador Laurent Petit, the founder of Urban Art Run
- Run by the hidden gems of Berlin’s worldwide’s art pieces
- Pause to capture that selfie with new friends
After-party - 7 to 9:30PM @ Join Urban Spree Gallery
- Food and drinks on us during the whole evening!
- Surprise art-focused performance
- Explore the art exhibition from Marina Zumi at Urban Spree Gallery
- Get your exclusive and personal screen print give away
- Celebrate with live music and shake your legs to the beat
- Sign-up early; space is limited
- Not intended to be a race or an official 6KM run. Instead, plan on a casual stroll with friends!
- 1 EUR per kilometre will be donated to Active Giving
Please sign-up below
With signing up you agree to the general terms and conditions of event participation.
Meeting Point: % Arabica Berlin Kreuzberg, Reichenberger Strasse 36, 10999 Berlin, Germany
After Run Party: Urban Spree Gallery, Revaler Str. 99, 10245 Berlin, Germany
Urban Spree Gallery
View in Google Maps
The Urban Spree Galerie is a 400 sqm independent contemporary urban art space. Set in a 70.000 sqm postindustrial compound in the heart of Berlin, the gallery benefits from its large urban grassroots ecosystem and offers its invited artists and photographers an ideal space for experimentation through ambitious on-site residencies.