On Art Run Berlin
Join On for the very first European edition of Art Run at Urban Spree Gallery! For one exclusive evening, use the power of On running shoes to discover the best outdoor art pieces of Berlin and get prepared for a memorable after-party with live music band, food and drinks. As we believe every child should have access to artistic self-expression, all the money from enrolment fees will be donated to the non-profit organisation Pass the Crayon.
Check in and bag drop @ Görlitzer Park - 5:30 to 6:30 PM
- Get your special edition race bib
- Lace up a pair of On’s demo shoes
- Prepare for an incredible community experience
The Run: 5KM - 6:30PM
- Discover the specific connection of art and running
- Run by the hidden gems of Berlin’s worldwide’s art pieces
- Pause to capture that selfie with new friends
After-party - 7 to 9:30PM @ Urban Spree Gallery
- Food and drinks on us during the whole evening!
- Surprise art-focused performance
- Celebrate with live music and shake your legs to the beat
- Sign-up early; space is limited
- Not intended to be a race or an official 5KM run. Instead, plan on a casual stroll with friends!
- All proceeds benefit Pass the Crayon, which fosters self-expression through art workshops for refugee kids
Urban Spree Gallery, Revaler Str. 99, 10245 Berlin
Urban Spree Gallery
View in Google Maps
The Urban Spree Galerie is a 400 sqm independent contemporary urban art space. Set in a 70.000 sqm postindustrial compound in the heart of Berlin, the gallery benefits from its large urban grassroots ecosystem and offers its invited artists and photographers an ideal space for experimentation through ambitious on-site residencies. The gallery curates independent art shows on a monthly basis, which most likely include the painting of the whole compound and its flagship “Artist Wall“, a 15 m long x 8 m high wall surface facing Warschauer Str., one of the busiest arteries of Berlin, counting 100.000 visitors/day. Artists who painted the wall in the past include Above, Klone, Zevs, Broken Fingaz Crew, Twoone, Low Bros, Nychos, 1UP Crew, The Grifters, Peachbeach, Rylsee, m-city, Johannes Mundinger, Jim Avignon and many more.