Always wanted to know how On is driven financially?
Position: Finance Intern // Team: Finance, North America
Location: Portland, Oregon // Contact: Lisa Kroth via email@example.com
As On expands its brand and grows its business in the US, our team is looking for someone to assist with our finance team on a variety of accounting topics. This position reports to the North American Finance Manager and is located in Portland, Oregon.
Support and manage all aspects of finance topics together with On's Finance Manager North America, incl. but not limited to:
• Acounts Receivables: daily booking of cash entries, customer support
• Assist Finance team with daily office duties and tasks
• Assist with maintaining Sales Tax/GST
• Strongly interact with and become an integrated part of the Portland based US team and support the team's ambition to grow the On brand in North America
• Such other duties as are required
Besides loving sports, we hope you bring:
• 4 years of education in finance / accounting
• A hands-on approach to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills and customer orientated thinking
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• The willingness to become a member of On's international team and take entrepreneurial responsibility to build best-in-class finance services and the On brand in the North American market
Does this speak to you?
Apply now by sending your resume and a note of interest explaining why you would be the best fit for On to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we offer
Located in the heart of Downtown Portland, OR, we offer a sportive, challenging and supportive working environment. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields – so join us.
Born in Switzerland seven years ago, On has become the fastest growing global running brand with offices in Zurich (Switzerland), Portland (USA) and Yokohama (Japan). It has one simple mission: make running fun.
A team of sports scientists, world-class athletes and designers spearhead this mission, and has resulted in On shoes and Performance Running Gear winning design and technology distinctions the world over – including most recently the ISPO Product of Year Award (amongst others) for 2017/18. In On shoes, elite athletes have become World Champions, winning podiums, titles and Olympic medals. The shoes sport the patented CloudTec sole, giving runners a soft landing and powerful take-off in one. Recently, On has launched into the world of apparel – already being recognised for their innovation and bringing together design and technology to allow for effortless running. Six years after market launch, On is available from more than 2’200 specialist running stores in 50 countries across Europe, North America, South America and Asia-Pacific – and on the feet of over 2 million runners.
Learn more about On: