The power of art and running collide for a night of charity and celebration hosted by On at the Chicago Design Museum.
Limited space available. Tickets: $10 with all proceeds benefiting Chicago Design Museum.
Check in @ the Chicago Design Museum — 5PM - 6:15PM
- Get your special edition bib
- Lace up a pair of On's to demo
- Prepare for an incredible community experience
The Run (Rain or Shine): 5K — 6:15PM
- Run in support of the Chicago Design Museum
- Immerse yourself in Chicago art/culture
- Bring a friend, make new ones, and enjoy your run on clouds
The Celebration — 7PM - 9.00PM
- Live, interactive art demonstration
- Food and a drink on us - vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free options available
- All proceeds benefit the Chicago Design Museum, which seeks to strengthen design/arts culture and build community.
- Bag check available
- All ages welcome
- Space is limited
Chicago Design Museum
View in Google Maps
ChiDM strengthens design culture and builds community by facilitating the exchange of knowledge through dynamic experiences. Through exhibitions, public and private programs, digital media, and workshops the museum facilitates an open conversation about design across disciplines and borders. It believes design has the capacity to fundamentally improve the human condition, and strive to make it accessible to everyone through a public space in the Chicago Loop.