On is here to change your attitude about altitude.
We’re calling on runners everywhere to reach record-setting heights in their own back yard.
Your individual goal is to climb 200meters. Whatever elevation gains you make will be added to the accumulated total of all participating athletes around the world.
Our global goal is to reach a record 10,000,000m elevation - that’s equivalent to climbing Everest 1130 times!
As we reach each million mark, a new set of prizes enters the draw. At 1 million, 3 On Caps are introduced. At 10 million, a trip to Switzerland to Run On’s Local Mountain in the beautiful Engadin region is up for grabs - with lots more (On Shoes, Polar smartwatches etc.) in between.
Teamwork will put us on top of the world (and running together is more fun) so join On and Amfibija + Ganema on May 11th to run our local mountain - the Gradiška tura, Nanos. All abilities welcome!
What you need to know:
1) Sign-up then show up!
Complete the sign-up form below – be fast as places are limited!
2) Don’t forget…
- Your smartphone or GPS watch to log your activity in the RYLM challenge on Strava. No Strava? No worries - you can join without.
- To change into your Running clothes - changing areas will not be available
- Bagdrop will not be available, please only bring things you want to take on the run
3) Test new On shoes
- The newest On trail running shoes (and other models) will be available in limited numbers to test for free - first come, first served
4) Run Your Local Mountain
- Go as slow or as fast as you want - all that matters is elevation
5) Celebrate & win amazing prizes
- High-fives and fist bumps followed by snacks and drinks – you’ll have earned it!
- Follow the global Run Your Local Mountain challenge homepage - will we reach the 10,000,000m goal?
6) Can’t make the event?
- Just go for a run by yourself and upload it to Strava to be included - find out how on the RYLM homepage.
7) Logistics & additional information
- Meeting point: At the beginning of the marked path for Valvazor hut in Zavrsnica
Let's run this local mountain!
Your On team
Amfibija + Ganema
View in Google Maps
Ljubljana is Slovenia's capital and largest city. It's known for its university population and green spaces, including expansive Tivoli Park. The curving Ljubljanica River, lined in outdoor cafes, divides the city's old town from its commercial hub. Ljubljana has many museums, including the National Museum of Slovenia, displaying historic exhibitions, and the Museum of Modern Art, home to 20th-century Slovene paintings and sculptures.