Join the all-new team race experience from On!
This 5K clash involves TWO TEAMS racing around the same course in opposite directions. Sprint, jog, walk, or crawl at your own pace, but you’ll need to finish as one because every stride of every runner will pull a team to victory. The team with the fastest average overall time will be crowned Tug–O–Run Dallas champions.
Flag Pole Hill Park
8007 E Northwest Hwy
Dallas, TX 75238, USA
Thursday, May 31st, 2018
- 5:00 PM: Check in and Registration: Grab a pair of On running shoes for the race and pick up your race bib and timing chips
- 6:30 PM: Race time!
- 7:15 PM to 8:30 PM: Awards, winners, and celebration
DISTANCE: 5K in Flag Pole Hill Park
FORMAT: Two teams race through Flag Pole Hill Park around the same course in opposite directions.
HOW TO WIN: The team with the fastest average overall time will be crowned Tug–O–Run Dallas champions.
EXPERIENCE: Food and drinks post race with an awards ceremony to announce winners.
COST: $10, which includes a stop at the food truck (details below) and a fun time with great people.
All proceeds will be donated to For The Love of The Lake, which organizes regular clean-up activities, tree planting events, and raises money needed to fund improvements to White Rock Lake Park.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How many people are on each team? There are two teams. Teams will be split evenly and randomly as you register.
2. Do I need to bring someone to run with? No, we will randomly place people on one of the two teams. INDIVIDUALS WELCOME!
3. Can I request to run on the same team with a specific person? People will be placed on teams randomly. Unfortunately, we can't accommodate specific team requests.
4. How much food is provided? We will have a food truck available to serve you. On will cover up to $13 per registered racer at the food truck. You are free to make purchases above $13, however.
5. Is there a deadline to register? Yes, the deadline to register is May 30th, 2018 at 6:00 PM CST (Subject to change).
Contact email@example.com for any questions that you might have.
Flag Pole Hill Park
View in Google Maps
Flagpole Hill Park at White Rock Lake offers a view of the lake and features a large pavilion equipped for gatherings, picnics and skateboarding. It is also great for walkers and runners alike.