Forget about lacing up your shoes: The On Cloud features an easy-entry lacing system that can be adapted to your foot.
Unleash the natural energy of your feet: the Speedboard.
Promotes a more efficient running gait to maximise performance.
- Discover FLEXPLATE FLEXPLATESpeedboard
- Discover OUTSOLE OUTSOLECloud-Pods
The 16 Cloud-pods are directly attached to a flexplate aka Speedboard – no bulky midsole needed. Strategically placed flex-cuts allow the sole to adapt to your footprint.
Conceived from latest biomechanical research, a central channel between the medial and lateral side of your foot lets the CloudTec® sole freely adapt to the individual movement path of your feet.
Don't just take our word for it.
Runners around the globe train in the Cloud.
- “ Loving walking with my new On Cloudtec runners. Can't wait to test them running next week:) ”
798 days ago
- “ Never as light and easy as with a quick run with my new @on_running Cloud shoes :))) #happymoments ”
395 days ago
- “ Der Cloud ist mit seiner Leichtigkeit und der vollen Dämpfung so bequem, dass ich ihn oft vergesse auszuziehen. ”
394 days ago
On invents effortless running. The new Cloud with Zero-Gravity foam and On’s patented Swiss CloudTec® technology is the lightest running shoe in the world with outstanding cushioning and impact protection.
In other words, reduced to the pure maximum. Experience the combination of a soft landing with an explosive takeoff for an unbelievably light running sensation.
- Runner profile::
- Runners who want a light shoe with superior cushioning.
- Made to run with ultimate lightness and comfort.
Heel-toe offset: 6 mm | 0.23 in
Weight: 168 g | 5.9 oz (US W 7)
198 g | 7.0 oz (US M 8.5)
Explore the range.
There is an On for all types of runners.
Working on your endurance?
Select the Cloudrunner for
high-impact runs on and off