The On Art Run returns to Chicago! Join On at the intersection of art and running for a day of charity and celebration at the Design Museum of Chicago at Expo 72.
Limited space available. Tickets: $10 with all proceeds benefiting the Design Museum of Chicago.
CHECK IN — 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- Get your special edition race bib
- Lace up a pair of On‘s to demo
- Prepare for an incredible community experience
THE ART RUN: ~5k — 6:45 PM
- Run in support of the Design Museum of Chicago
- Immerse yourself in Chicago art/culture
THE CELEBRATION — 7:15 PM - 8:30 PM
- Live art demonstration
- Food & a drink on us
- Music, art, photo booth & friends
- Sign-up early; space is limited
- Not intended to be a race or an official 5K run. Instead, plan on a casual stroll with friends
- All proceeds benefit the Design Museum of Chicago, which strives to strengthen design/arts culture and build community.
Design Museum of Chicago at Expo 72
Ver en Google Maps
We believe design has the fundamental capacity to improve the human condition and strive to make it accessible to everyone through free exhibitions in a public space in the Chicago Loop. A local, non-profit cultural institution, Design Museum of Chicago strives to meet people where they are, facilitating conversations around design comprised of a variety of voices, backgrounds, and viewpoints. We believe that design is not just a single discipline or process, but rather a persistent element present in our everyday environments and experiences.