After much consideration of the WHO and CDC Coronavirus recommendations, we have decided to postpone the On Art Run on March 28, 2020 until further notice. It’s our responsibility as an organization to keep our fans, friends and employees as safe and healthy as possible.
We are issuing full refunds and you’ll receive an email within the next 1-2 business days to confirm your refund has been issued. At that point, it may take 5-7 banking days for your funds to be available for use. Only primary ticket purchasers will receive a refund. For questions, please contact us: email@example.com.
That being said, we are pleased to report that as a company, On is operating on all 4-cylinders and will be exploring more ways to bring our communities together digitally during this time. Be on the lookout for future events in your area by visiting our events page and by following us on Instagram.
Stay healthy and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Run on clouds,
On Events Team
The power of art, running and community collides for a morning Art Run hosted by On at Hauser & Wirth's historic flour mill.
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Join On for an exclusive run through some of the best street art Los Angeles has to offer. Lace up a pair of On demo shoes, enjoy a 5k run through the arts district and get prepared for a memorable after-party with live music, snacks, drinks, art, friends and more. All proceeds will benefit BlackListLA and LACM.
9:00am to 10:20am @ Hauser & Wirth
- Claim your special edition On Art Run bib
- Lace up a pair of On demo shoes
- Participate in a pre-run HIIT workout from On ambassador Mica von Turkovich
- Hit the streets and enjoy running on Clouds
THE ART RUN - 5k
10:20am - Start time
- Run by and discover some of LA's best street art
- Run in support of BlackListLA and LACM
- Relaxed pace for all running abilities
11am to 1pm @ Hauser & Wirth
- Live t-shirt screen printing (While supplies last)
- Delicious snacks and drinks provided by Manuela
- Live music from LACM
- Community & friends!
- Sign up early; space is limited
- Bag/coat check available (*On is not responsible for lost/stolen items)
- Not intended to be a race or an official 5K run. Instead, plan on a casual stroll with friends
- Bring hydration bottle for the run
- Please arrive by 9:00am to check out your pair of On demo shoes. Available while supplies last
All proceeds benefit the BlacklistLA and LACM, both of which strive to strengthen design/arts culture and build community.
#LAisOn #runonclouds #onrunning
Hauser & Wirth
Ver en Google Maps
Hauser & Wirth opened its Los Angeles location in March 2016 in the heart of the burgeoning Downtown Los Angeles Arts District. Occupying a former flour mill, Hauser & Wirth Los Angeles is a vibrant communal space that links art and architecture with a dynamic events program.