On invites you to the ultimate urban run event. Discover your runner profile. And your potential. Get a personalized Apple Music playlist to match your profile. Then, turn up the volume as you get to be the first to test an all-new On shoe.
When: Thursday, February 28, 18:00–22:00
Where: Malzfabrik, Bessemerstraße 2-14, 12103 Berlin, Germany
How to get there: From Berlin Hauptbahnhof (Central Station), take the regional train RE3, RE4 or RE5 to Berlin Sudkreuz – The journey takes around 15 minutes. Warming up with a run to the venue is encouraged (1,2 km). Alternatively a shuttle bus will run every 10 - 15 minutes from Berlin Südkreuz Exit South (General Pape Strasse).
• Have your run analyzed in seconds with the latest MotionMetrix tech.
• Get a personalized Apple Music playlist based on your runner profile.
• Blast the tunes as you become the first to test an all-new On shoe. Run up to 5km.
• Four-month free subscription to Apple Music.
• Level up your run: HIIT and stretching with trainer Da Ny.
• The Red Bull DJ and drinks will get you into the party mood.
• Free street food from REFUEAT© and Viva con Agua water.
Up for it? Places are limited, so register now to grab your spot.
We’re going to heat things up, but Berlin in February is crazy cold. You’ll be running the streets so bring your winter running gear and clothes to keep warm after. Cloakrooms are available. For the full running experience, please bring your headphones.
The online registration for this event is already closed – but feel free to join us anyways. Just grab some friends and show up.
View in Google Maps
The Malzfabrik shows the trendy side of the district Tempelhof: an island in an urban industrial zone, where unconventional thinking is considered the norm.