The Portland On Store hosts Wednesday evening group runs — known as R/O/C PDX — and we’re looking for a new coach to lead our runs.
Who you are:
- Inclusive and supportive of all runners regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, or speed. No one runs alone.
- Committed to others and their success, including building training plans for runners to develop outside of Run Club
- Committed to aligning with the On NYC store coach to ensure synchronized training plans, event schedules and overall R/O/C Run Club symmetry
- Living within 5-10 minutes of the On Portland store
- Available and present every Wednesday from 5:30pm-9:00pm
- Active on social media
- Natural content creator
- Committed to growing the Portland running community as a whole (e.g. through collaborations with local businesses, particularly those owned by runners, and working together with other run clubs)
- Collaborative with local PNW On R/O/C ambassadors to plan future events and training programs
- Dedicated to working hand-in-hand with the PDX Store Staff
If this sounds like you, submit your application below by the end of June.